This (111) year, the Mid-Autumn Festival has a continuous holiday of 3 days from September 9 (Friday) to September 11 (Sunday), 2011. The Mid-Autumn Festival is the first day of the continuous holiday. The Expressway Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the Gao Gong Bureau) ) The estimated holiday traffic volume is 108~117 mvk (million vehicle kilometers), and the southbound traffic on the first day can reach 67 mvk, which is 1.5 times that of weekdays. The Gao Gong Bureau reviewed the traffic conditions during the consecutive Mid-Autumn Festival holidays over the years, and judged that the first day of the Mid-Autumn Festival consecutive holiday was dominated by tourist and returning traffic, the second day included tourist and holiday-receiving traffic, and the third day was dominated by fake-receiving traffic. In order to maintain a reasonable service level of expressways during the holiday period, the Gao Gong Bureau analyzed the time periods and sections of national highways that are prone to congestion, prudently formulated relevant contingency plans and planned traffic diversion measures as shown in the chart. Relevant measures for maneuvering adjustment:
1. Charging measures: (1) Single rate: September 9 to 11, 2011. (2) Differential rates for road sections: From September 9 to 11, 2011, the National 3 "Hsinchu System to Yanchao System" adopts a single rate and then charges 20% off. (3) Suspension of charges: from September 9 to 11, 111, from 0 to 5 o'clock every day.
2. Entrance high occupancy control: From September 10th to 11th, 2011, from 14 to 21:00 every day, high occupancy control will be implemented on the northbound entry ramp of the National 5 Suao, Luodong, Yilan and Toucheng interchanges. Another country 5 northbound high loading end time will be adjusted according to traffic conditions.
3. The entrance ramp is closed: (1) From 0 to 12:00 on September 9, 111, the national 1 Pingzhen system, Puyan system and the national 5 Shiding and Pinglin south entrances will be closed; It is a dedicated entrance for buses. (2) From 0:00 to 12:00 on September 10, 2011, the National 1 Poyan System and the southward entrance of National 5 Shiding and Pinglin will be closed, and the southward entrance of Shiding will be changed to a special entrance for buses during the period of closure; 7 to 19:00 , close the north entrance of Guo 1 Huwei; from 7 to 24:00, close the Guo 1 Po salt system and the north entrance of Guo 3 Xibin. (3) From 7 to 19:00 on September 11, 111, the northward entrance of Guo1 Huwei will be closed; from 7 to 24:00, the northward entrance of Guo1 Puyan System and Guo3 Xibin will be closed.
4. Open shoulders: In addition to the existing open shoulder measures, the open shoulder sections and time periods will be added every day during the holiday period for small vehicles.
5. On-ramp instrument control: (1) Depending on the traffic conditions on the main line of the expressway, strict on-ramp instrument control will be adopted. (2) Implement sophisticated ramp instrument control for key road sections depending on traffic flow conditions. The Gao Gong Bureau stated that the traffic volume of some sections of the national highway during peak hours during the holiday period has already exceeded the service capacity, so congestion is inevitable, and it is recommended to take public transportation to the destination. Understand various traffic diversion measures, and use the "Expressway 1968" App to check the state of national roads, properly plan the itinerary to confirm the driving route, and use off-peak hours to go out or drive on alternative roads. Do not drive fatigued, do not speed, do not force, do not drive without a license, Gao Gong Bureau wishes a happy Mid-Autumn Festival and safe driving.
table of contentsMitsubishi announced a new generation of "Delica Mini"●Dynamic Shield mix and match "cute… Read More
table of contents●Plan to launch a high-end MPV to replace Odyssey●China’s new-generation Odyssey and new-generation… Read More
table of contents●Small facelift of the fuel cell electric vehicle "MIRAI"Equipped with Display Audio Plus… Read More
table of contents●Some specifications of the new generation Serena are on sale●Price announced for 4WD… Read More